Baby Announcement Photoshoot.

Sunday, October 23, 2011

Announcing a pregnancy is kind of a BIG thing. I wanted to think of something really creative! So here is one of the ways we decided to tell some of our friends and family!


 Baby's Due Date.



Child #1 and child #2.




 We're having baby #2!




 Titan's going to be a BIG BROTHER!




Our family is growing by 2 feet on April 6, 2012!!

I have TONS more super cute and creative things that I plan on doing with this pregnancy. I can hardly wait! Make sure to follow my blog, if you don't already, to see them all! 

share this on »
{Facebook}
{Twitter}
{Pinterest}
6 Comments »

6 Responses to “Baby Announcement Photoshoot.”

  1. I love your little outfit. Where did you get it? I'm a mommy of 2 and I'm stuggling to find a new style. It's really hard. Www.nikkilovesbrad.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh thank you so much! I got it at Sexy Modest Boutique.. I am pretty sure they only have like 2 or 3 stores in Utah (I am not sure if you are local or not!) But here is there facebook page which I assume links to their website then you can buy things online :)
    https://www.facebook.com/SexyModest?ref=ts

    ReplyDelete
  3. ohhhhh thank you so much. I am having the hardest time figuring out a new style. and I just love yours. You should add to your blog....fashion by McKinli :) xoxo Nikki

    ReplyDelete
  4. Where did you get your boots from? Love, love & congrats!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. dear McKinli, first of all I would like to thank you fron all the inspiration you provide us with... just wanted to let you know that your beautiful pregnancy announcement photoshoot has been featured on my pregnancy & babies blog 'The stork is coming!'

    ReplyDelete
  6. https://www.relatedshirt.com/baby-loading-2022-pregnant

    ReplyDelete