Week 23

Monday, December 12, 2011


Daddy decided to write on the chalk board this week! He thought he was pretty creative with what he wrote! haha :)

How far along?  23 weeks, time is flying!
Total weight gain/loss: 7 lbs.
Maternity clothes? belly band and leggings for now.
Stretch marks? Nope.
Best moment this week: All the kicking!
Miss Anything? All my energy, I get way too tired lately!
Movement: Yep!
Food cravings: None for the moment.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope.
Have you started to show yet: Yep! She is poking out more and more each day I feel like!
Gender: Girl!
Labor Signs: None yet!
Belly Button in or out? Out.
Wedding rings on or off? On.
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy :)
Looking forward to: Getting her nursery painted, hopefully within the next few weeks!!

So good news! I think we finally have all the big stuff purchased for the baby!! :)

Crib.. CHECK!
Crib Mattress.. CHECK!
Bassinet.. CHECK!
Playpen.. CHECK!
Baby Monitor.. CHECK!
Rocking Chair.. CHECK!
Dresser/changing station.. CHECK!
Double Stroller.. CHECK!
Swing.. CHECK!
Bouncer.. CHECK!
Boppy.. CHECK!

Then we also started on a lot of the little things like blankets, burp cloths, bottles, diapers, wipes, some clothes, socks..... SHOES!! Did I tell you about my recent purchase???

Tiny Toms! 
I think I almost died when I saw them! 
SOOOOOO CUTE!!

share this on »
{Facebook}
{Twitter}
{Pinterest}
3 Comments »

3 Responses to “Week 23”

  1. These are so amazing!! Do you think they are warm enough for winter time?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, totally! I bought them in size 2 so I am hoping she will be able to wear fit into them until next winter! We will see how fast she grows!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My daughter has tiny toms! they are my favorite!

    ReplyDelete