36 Weeks

Saturday, March 17, 2012

How far along? 36 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: about 25lbs!
 Maternity clothes? I considered purchasing some but now I am getting so close that I am going to try to find stuff till she comes!
Stretch marks? Nope.
Best moment this week: Doctor said everything is looking good and I got a few new outfits for her!
Miss anything: Me and my husband go to the movies pretty much every weekend so I miss being able to sit through the whole thing comfortably!
Movement: Still tons and tons of movement!
  Food cravings: None this week.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope.
Have you started to show yet: Oh yes! She is dropping too!
  Gender: Girl!
Labor Signs: She is dropping a lot and still getting little braxton hicks!
  Belly Button in or out? Out! You can totally see how far it really sticks out in this picture!
Wedding rings on or off? On.
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy for the most part, uncomfortable lots of the time and a little nervous for labor!!
Looking forward to: Seeing if I have dilated at all (we are going to check on my next appointment) and just having her here!

share this on »
{Facebook}
{Twitter}
{Pinterest}
2 Comments »

2 Responses to “36 Weeks”

  1. You look amazing!! You're getting so close :) where did you get your top...it's adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've just started reading your blog, and I have to say you are TOO cute! Could you be any more beautiful, especially right after giving birth?! Keep us updated on your sweet baby girl!

    -Kylie

    www.absolutelyarkansas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete