What to pack in your hospital bag.

Sunday, March 4, 2012



FOUR WEEKS OR LESS UNTIL OUR BABY GIRL WILL BE HERE!
So I decided to pack our hospital bags.. just in case!
 
This will be baby number two for me, therefore I know a little bit about what you should bring to the hospital with you on the big day. This is everything that was helpful or that I needed! With my first baby I barley packed anything so this time around I am making sure that I have got it all!


1. Robe: This is great for the first day. I didn't change out of my hospital gown the first day so this was nice to wrap around me!

2. Shampoo, conditioner and soap: For once you are able to get up and move around it is nice to shower with your own stuff!

3. Toothbrush and tooth paste: Kind of self explanatory, ha.

4. Make up, hair ties, hairspray, ect: Once I feel up to it I try to get a little bit ready since there are a lot of people coming the hospital to see you and the new baby! 

5. Blow dyer and curling iron: In case your feeling up to it!

6. Pillow: Of course they have some at the hospital but it is nice to have your own that isn't as flat as a pancake!

7. Blanket: I am addicted to soft blankets, so I bring my own to make me as comfortable as possible!

8. Sweats/outfit for second day: I started feeling a little better on the second day so I changed into my own clothes. I found it a good excuse to buy some cute new sweats!! :)

9. Socks,and slippers: Make sure you bring some soft socks! They give you some at the hospital but I like having my own from home to keep my toes warm. Then slippers for if you need to walk around before labor or once the baby is born.

10. Going home outfit: I just packed another pair of cute sweats. Last time I didn't quite feel like busting out the jeans and heels so I am assuming it will be that way again this time, ha!

Then here are some things that I wrote down to remember to grab on the way out:
-Camera
-Cell Phone
-Phone Charger
-Labtop, ipad and chargers for them (gives you something to do while you are stuck in bed.)
-Movies 



 For what to pack in your baby's hospital bag

share this on »
{Facebook}
{Twitter}
{Pinterest}
3 Comments »

3 Responses to “What to pack in your hospital bag.”

  1. Thank you so much for this post!!!! I was just thinking the other night that I should probably start planning on what to pack and being a first time Mommy I had NO CLUE!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I made the opposite mistake the first time around... I packed everything but the kitchen sink then didn't even look at most of it! So this time I am trying to only pack the things I used last time (or things I wished I would have had!)

    Here is my post about what I am bringing: http://lifes-greatest-blessings.blogspot.com/2012/10/what-to-pack-in-your-hospital-bag.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. im packing sweats too!!! Im debating on night gown!? hell0ashleyy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete