Ella Rose Necklace

Monday, July 8, 2013

Busy, Busy, Busy.. 
I have been so busy lately that I feel like I have been slacking on blogging. Boo. Well, I am going to try to work on that more lately. 

To make up for it, what about a sale?? 

This Ella Rose Necklace is by far our most popular items! 
So, what about 50% off??


Originally $24.99, on sale today for only $12.49! 

Pair it with a lime, hot pink or turquoise Petti Romper for the perfect outfit! 

share this on »
{Facebook}
{Twitter}
{Pinterest}
2 Comments »

2 Responses to “Ella Rose Necklace”

  1. What a precious picture!! Wow what a deal!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent blog you’ve got here.. It’s difficult to find high-quality writing like yours nowadays. I really appreciate individuals like you! Take care!! You can visit my site.
    Necklace

    ReplyDelete