Laikynn's FIRST Outfit of the Day Post!

Thursday, May 15, 2014

 I have been neglecting this blog so much lately. I LOVE blogging, but sometimes life gets in the way and there just isn't any time left in the end of the day to get to blogging. Well, I am putting an end to that and making the time to start blogging again. Starting with this little cutie!

If you have children you know how it goes, you will head to the mall to pick YOURSELF out an outfit because it has been awhile and you deserve it. After a day filled with shopping you come home with bags full of outfits.... for your kids #mommyfail. But hey, little people's clothing is just too cute to resist sometimes! So I am going to starting blogging Little Laikynn & Titan's outfits! Granted they make way more cute things for girls and it is a struggle to find boy things, so Laikynn's outfits might appear more than Ty's but we will work on that!

So cheetah, cat, cougar.. these animals are all over everything right now. I have tried my hardest to catch on to this trend myself, however, I just wasn't feeling it. Then I saw this cute little tee in little sizes & I died. Now Laikynn is the proud owner of a baby cheetah tee. 


Another fun thing I will be posting is hair styles for kids, again, mainly girls. This hair style for your little one is super easy.. if they hold still. 
Just grab a some hair on the top > place a pony tail > back grab some more hair from the sides > pony it again > repeat as many times as you would like.





Top: H&M
Shorts: H&M
Shoes: Naartjie

share this on »
{Facebook}
{Twitter}
{Pinterest}
2 Comments »

2 Responses to “Laikynn's FIRST Outfit of the Day Post!”

  1. Oh my. That is the cutest face! And I love her hair. Excited to see more posts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We do this same hairstyle in pig tails, love it!!!!

    ReplyDelete