USA

Friday, July 4, 2014

 HAPPY BIRTHDAY AMERICA! 
The Fourth of July is one of my favorite holidays! So we go all out for it!! I love getting together with friends and family for some good BBQ, parades and fireworks! Since aerial fireworks are now legal here in Utah, we got a big group of friends and family together to all go in on some fireworks. It was a pretty epic firework show I must say! The kids loved every second of it!









Little Miss Sassy Pants!!!
And look at this cute little paper garland I got for a BBQ! I took some pictures with it before cause it was just too cute!! The cute Etsy shop makes them in all different colors! I am thinking about getting one for Laikynn's Room and my office!! They are only $15 so it's a good deal!! Check out Project Paper Color for more styles!! :)
Outfit Details:
McKinli:
Devan:
Top: Obey
Shorts: Target
Shoes: Sperry
Sunglass: Oakley
Titan: 
Top: Gap
Shorts: Gap
Shoes: H&M
Laikynn:
Shorts: Persnickety
Shoes: Gap

share this on »
{Facebook}
{Twitter}
{Pinterest}
Add a comment »

Leave a Reply